Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend Thanks

2013 is off to a splendid start.  Here are some highlights of things I am grateful for from recent days:

* Date night with Ryan.  Evening out with our good friends Hadidjah, Fred and Gabe. 
* Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Keith taking Henry over night to facilitate date night.
* Grandpa Keith driving Henry home after his sleepover.
* Playdate with Cameron, Jade, Layton and Ben (and their moms Kellie, Shira and Wendy).
* Coming home from work to dinner on the table.
* Coming home to a clean house.
* First piano lesson (I need to practice!!!).
* Beth visiting.
* Trying out new recipes for banana bread and chunky tomato bisque. 
* Three runs on the treadmill (13 miles this week).
* Painting my nails.
* Finding a couple hours throughout the week to read for fun.
* Watching TV with Ryan.
* Playing with the Ko kids.
* Devouring nearly a jar of my homemade pickles from last summer.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a good year so far for some me time. I hope you can keep finding time for yourself. It's so important. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete