Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Thanks

2013 is still treating me well.  Recent things I'm thankful for:

* Going out to breakfast as a family.  Watching Henry devour pancakes is priceless!
* Grandma Sherry watching Henry so I could enjoy a UP game with Ryan all the way through (I usually leave at half time to get Henry in bed).
* Piano lesson.  Especially grateful that my instructor didn't laugh at me.
* Morning cuddles with the Hubbie.
* Walks with Soph and Henry.  Crisp, cold air does a body good.
* Jogging on the treadmill.
* Daydreaming of being a landlord.
* Painting my nails and toenails.
* Reading for fun.
* Coming home to a clean house.
* Making time to practice the piano.
* Fish stew made by my Mama (Grandma O).
* Grandpa Keith walking me to the car (to make sure Henry and I are safe).
* Homemade lasagna.
* Lunch with my girlfriend Laura.
* Playing trains, chase and having foam sword fights with Henry.
* Reading countless books with Henry and doing sticker art with him.
* Hugs, kisses and cuddles from my Little Man.  The way he says "Maaaamaaaaa" melts my heart.
* Glass of wine after a long week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment