Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Progress report (25x25x25)

I have made a bit of progress on my challenge, but I haven't made the time to complete my challenge on 25 consecutive days.  So far though, here's my list of items I have removed from my homestead in order to lighten my load a bit:

Day 3: 25 small bath toys (thrown out)
Day 4: 25 bathroom items (thrown out)
Day 5: 25 weeds (yard debris - not really "stuff," but they were still cluttering my life)
Day 6: 25 pieces of clothing (donated)
Day 7: 25 pieces of mail (recycled)
Day 8: 25 books (donated)
Day 9: 25 books (donated)
Day 10: 25 pieces of mail (recycled)

250 fewer items to manage.  Love it!

On another happy note, this past weekend I completed my first 8k of the year. I was super slow, but I ran (or as I like to say, bouncy walked) the whole time.  I've made time to jog 3 times a week for the last two consecutive weeks.  Cheers to becoming a runner in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment