Sunday, March 1, 2015

25 x 25 x 25 Challenge

I'm all about (self) challenges these days, in an effort to create a more satisfying and meaningful life.  My new challenge, in an effort to simplify, is what I will call a 25 x 25 x 25 challenge.

Spend 25 minutes (or less) for 25 days finding 25 things to get rid of by either donating, recycling or throwing them out.  I have been feeling like I spend way too much time managing my "stuff" so I figure if I get rid of some of my "stuff" I can free up more time to do things I would rather be doing, like going on monster hunts with Henry.

So far, here's my progress:
Day 1: 25 items of clothing that I haven't worn in more than 25 months (going to Goodwill).
Day 2: 25 pieces of mail piled up on my desk (going in the recycle)...I am drowning in paper, so this will likely be a reoccurring one for me

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment