Friday, December 14, 2012

Zoo Lights - Building Traditions

 When pigs fly!!!
 Henry loves to push buttons, especially when they make animal noises.
 Blurry, but I find it to be a sweet picture of my precious boy.
 No, I will not smile on command.  Take that Mama!
The orangutan, in particular the male we have affectionately called "Harry" is Henry's favorite animal at the Zoo.  We had to take a picture of us with Harry's zoolight.
Watching the train perched on Daddy's shoulders.  Doesn't get much better than that!

I find Christmastime to be magical.  Viewing Christmas lights was a tradition both Ryan and I grew up with, that we want to pass on to our children.  Although Zoo Lights weren't part of our childhood traditions in particular, Ryan and I have made it one of our traditions for our young, growing family.  Last year Henry liked Zoo Lights. This year, Henry loved Zoo Lights.  : )

Clear winter night + family time + shared elephant ear + Zoo Lights = AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment