Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Celebrating Christmas

 Henry found a dinosaur at Saundra's house.  Functions much like a car, so it was a hit.
 Reading Christmas stories with Grandma Sherry and Saundra.
Not so sure.  Tentatively watching the singing, dancing chipmunk that cousin Stella loves so much.  Henry not so much. Shortly after I snapped this photo he started to back up and whine, basically asking me to make it stop. 
 Stella putting on a show for me.  I asked her to show me a pretty dance and then pose for a picture.  This was the pose she choose.  What a character!
 Mason playing with the snowman stacker.
 Henry learned how to push the buttons on Grandma Sherry's pretties to make them light up, twirl and play Christmas music. 
 Dada and Henry opening presents.
 Aunt Teresa stealing some loves from Mason.
 Mama, I am WAY too busy to pose for a picture!!!  This garbage truck is AWESOME!
 Stella posing with Cinderella.
 When I asked Stella if she would take a picture with me, she replied "ALL the girls need to be in the picture."
 Grandpa Keith, Stella and "baby sister."
 Mike and Sondi looking at the Christmas tree with 3-d shape glasses.  The flash on my camera made the effects all that much cooler.
 Mama, I'm hiding under the table and you can't see me.
Henry loves to put Sophie's collar on, but he has a hard time getting it off.  It cracks me up, so rather than help him, I snapped a photo. Hehehehehehe.
 Silly, silly boy.
Henry's idea of helping Mama taking the garbage out...stealing the garbage can and then running away with it. 
 Henry loves his new power tools.
 Goodness, that nail is hard to get out!
Inspired by my sister-in-law, I made sugar cookies for the first time this weekend, all by myself.  Admittedly, they weren't as good as Sarah's, but they were pretty darn tasty.
 Santa arrived!
 Ryan's mom always took a picture of the kids at the top of the stairs on Christmas morning.  This is Henry's top of the stairs photo this year.
 It didn't take long for Henry to figure out how his new power tools on his workbench work.  Perhaps we have a construction worker on our hands (although he STILL loves everything garbage).
 Henry totally got the hang of opening presents this year.  It was so much fun watching him discover what was in each of the packages.
 Grandpa Jim and Grandma O showing Henry how his new crane works.
 Peek-a-boo!
 Mama, the garbage goes in here.  Right here.
 Henry giving loves to his new pillow pet puppy.
 Happy, happy.
 Thank you everyone for all my super duper cool presents.  I LOVE them ALL!!!
Henry was simply a bundle of joy this Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to hear all about it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. They show the spirit of the season!!

    ReplyDelete