Sunday, December 7, 2014

Visiting Santa

After waiting an hour in line to see Santa, I wasn't sure if either boy would have the patience to get their picture taken with Santa, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
Henry was shy at first, but after a few minutes, he warmed up to Santa enough to tell him he wanted him to bring him a marble run. We'll see if Santa thinks he's been naughty or nice this year...
Calm before the storm.

Just as our turn was about to end, Henry finally decided Santa was safe enough to stand next to, but Russ decided he was D.O.N.E taking pictures. Perhaps I have a twisted sense of humor, but I find this protest picture with Santa funny, especially given how happy Santa and Henry look.  Real life captured!

2 comments:

  1. Henry is getting so big! I love that he is holding Russ' hand in the first photo. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete