Monday, December 22, 2014

Handmade Gift


Henry made Mommy and Daddy a calendar at school for Christmas. I totally love it! Each month has a handprint creation. I stole it for my office before Ryan could even think about hanging it anywhere else. I cherish my first homemade gift from Mr. Henry.
We are in such a sweet chapter with Henry right now. On Friday, I visited his classroom for a little holiday party and gift presentation. He loves his school, his teachers and his friends. The inner geek in me is excited that he enjoys school so much. He was so proud to give me his handmade calendar, introduce me to his best friend Arfon, and to show me how the sink and soap dispenser in the classroom work. I am so glad I took the day off of work so I could participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment