Friday, June 20, 2014

38 weeks

Whoa, that shirt is getting a workout!  Waddling around at 38 weeks pregnant is loosing its allure and novelty.  I am READY for Russell to make his grand entrance!!!  Doc says things are progressing "perfectly."  My blood pressure, weight, belly measurement, fetal heart rate etc. are all measuring normal.  Thank goodness!  I'm still walking around at 3cm dilated, 70-80% effaced (and have been for more than two weeks now).  Doc says he "can come at any time.  Your body is ready."  BUT, apparently it is NOT ready, because he's still not here!!!  Patience is a virtue that needs to be practiced...but I don't wanna practice anymore!  Trying to pass the time with grace.  I went and got my very puffy feet pedicured yesterday and made a baby beanie for Russell a couple nights ago.  I've also been brushing up on breastfeeding tips.  Most of all, I have been trying to steal as many hugs and kisses from Henry to help pass the time.  He usually just pushes me away (giggling), saying "TOO MANY KISSES!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment