Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Playing Hooky

Ryan has been working liking a madman the last couple of weeks, so I decided to play hooky from work so we could spend some quality time as a family.  We decided to take a trip the zoo. As always, it was a blast.  What was Henry's favorite exhibit you may ask...the exhibit that is still being constructed because he was able to witness diggers in action.  The boy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES heavy machinery!

Henry also liked the chimps, elephants, sea lions and giraffes.  Mama's favorite exhibit is the elephant exhibit, in particular watching baby Lily with her mama.  Babies of all species are just plain cute.

 
Happy, happy.  Any day that I can spend with my boys is a good one.  I love my Man.  I love my Little Man.  Both are my inspiration for everything good in life.


Makes Mama smile to watch Henry and Daddy walk hand in hand.  I can't wait to play hooky again so we can go on another adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment