Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Adding another hat to the collection

Yes, I think I have completely lost my mind.  As if my life wasn't already complicated enough and my time already stretched too thin, I have decided to acquire yet another title and wear another hat...LANDLORD.  Yes, Ryan and I purchased a rental house.  Eke!!!!  Perhaps I am a genius or perhaps I am just plain loony, but it will be an adventure nonetheless.  I must say, for my {first} rental house, I think it is cute.  Ryan hammered a "For Rent" sign in the front yard over the weekend and my phone has been ringing off the hook ever since.  YAY!  No takers yet, but I am optimistic it will be rented out by the end of the month.  I'll let you know how this chapter unfolds...

If you are curious and want to take a look at some additional pictures, they can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/97044953@N03/sets/72157633959417147/

1 comment:

  1. GREAT house!!!! and i'd love to have you as my landlord. ; ) I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a tenant.

    ReplyDelete