Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Many Thanks

I have many things to be grateful for these days.  Here are some highlights:
* Trip to the zoo with Henry and Grandma O.
* Grandpa Keith watching Henry, so Ryan could go camping for a couple of nights. 
* Korean food, made just for me by my Mama. 
* Sunny springtime walk with my dear friend Britney.
* Easter brunch and egg hunt with the family at Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Keith's house. 
* Planted my garden.  Much appreciation to Grandma O for all her help and guidance.
* Barbeque.  I love grilled food.
* New treadmill console.  Up and running again. 
* Dinner with Mary and Nick.
* Date night with hubbie.
* Seller accepted our offer on our future rental property.  Yippee.
* Going out to lunch with Grandma O.
* Coffee date with hubbie.
* Playing with the Ko kids. 
* Lots of playtime outside with Henry. 
* Dinner on the back patio.
* Evening walks with the family.
* Shiny new bumper.
* Crocheting...began making a new baby blanket (two of my girlfriends are pregnant).
* Weekend at the beach with Henry and Sophie.
* Gardening while watching Henry dig in the dirt.
* Sharing ice cream with Henry from Big Al's ice cream shop.
* Watching Henry ride his bike.
* Fish and chips.
* Grandpa Keith helping Ryan move our new furniture to the beach house (so excited to sleep on the new bed!)
* Playing football with Henry, which often turns more into a game of soccer, but with a football.
* Reading books with Henry.
* Progress on our refinance (slow, but progress nonetheless).
* A few nights of 8 hours of sleep.  Ahhh, blissful sleep.
* Pay raise...a small one...but I'll take whatever I can get.
* Flowers from my Hubbie and Little Man. 
* Stealing a few cuddles from Ryan, even though he hates it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment