Thursday, March 28, 2013

Moms Night Out

2 moms (sans husbands and kids)
plus
no responsibilities for approximately 22 hours
plus
1 night stay at The Grand Lodge
plus
dry weather (relatively)
plus
afternoon of drinking coffee/tea and catching up
plus
big platter of sushi for dinner
plus
sitting by an open fire on comfy couches, continuing to catch up
plus
lemon drops
plus
still more great conversation
plus
walk into town to try out a quirky cafe for breakfast
plus
a relaxing massage
equals
A GREAT TIME!

Jen, you are one of my extra special favorite people.  Thank you for taking a night out of your CRAZY schedule to spend it with me.  Time with you nourishes my soul.  Cheers to an awesome moms night out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could have been there! I'm glad you two found some time to spend together. Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete