Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Visiting OMSI


I took the day off from work last Thursday to celebrate Henry's birthday with him.  We went on an adventure with Grandma O to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry).  Everyone had a blast!
 Fishy, fishy, fishy.  Mama, look there are fishies.
 Henry enjoyed this exhibit with a fan blowing out of a tube in which he could make a ball float in the air. 
 Cyclones are awesome!
 Henry loves, loves, loves water.  In particular if he can SPLASH, SPLASH, SPLASH!
 My little mad scientist.
I love the fact Henry tried to read about the animal sculls even though he doesn't know how to read yet.  After he looked at the pages he would look up and ask me to "weed...weed...weed" to him.  I hope his curiosity and interest in learning continues to grow.
Grandma O is my BFF!!!

1 comment: