Thursday, January 20, 2011

Third Trimester Observations

  • Fat feet and cankles.
  • Peeing in a cup when you can't see "down there" is somewhat of a challenge.
  • Why in the world do I need a center line on my belly?
  • Apparently, I'm a snoring machine.
  • Tying my shoes is hard work.
  • Belly bumping is a common theme.
  • Not sure if it is appropriate to EVER tell a woman, "Wow, you're really big!"
  • Being kicked in the ribs from the inside out isn't my preferred bonding method with my son.
  • As if I weren't food obsessed enough...what's for dinner?
  • Sitting lady-like is near impossible.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that made me chuckle. The one I find the strangest is the hair thing, but I don't think I'm even going to ask. :) And the best one is the food obsessed one because I know you so well and that's a common theme with us anyways.

    ReplyDelete